Let's Get Real {Snapchat, S.A.D and Comic Con}


I'm bearing my soul here, guys!

I am slightly obsessed with snapchat filters. So is my husband. I will hear him cracking up at himself. Like, die laughing and it makes me laugh to see/hear him losing it! In all honesty some of those filters are disturbing and freakin' hysterical. Especially the ones with a voice changer.



I spend way too much time on Facebook and Instagram. I don't even know why... oh yes, I do - it's an addiction and, "Hi, I'm Alicia and I'm an addict." But seriously, one of my goals for 2017 is to disconnect more and be intentional when I do get online. I can already feel the difference and recognize when I need to disconnect and my sanity is already thanking me.

I really think I suffer from S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) because January is rough and I know I'm not the only one. Tell me your secrets - how to do you stay mentally healthy during the winter months? I need to know.

I love going to Salt Lake Comic Con. We took the whole family to the very first one ever and I was hooked. I haven't quite gotten into cosplay but I'm so close to crossing over. It's a slippery slope, people.

It's no secret I am a major geek at heart. I love all things super hero, fantasy, sci-fi... From Star Wars to Halo (even though I can't work an xbox controller to save my life) to Disney to Twilight to Harry Potter and LOTR and everything in between.  If you think I might be missing something - please tell me right now because I probably need it in my life. Thank you in advance.

Leave your thoughts in the comments! 






No comments