Write-ography

I'm a teensy bit torn about mixing my writing with my photos.

I considered starting a new blog for my writing, and then reality stepped in real quick and I knew I would never keep it up. It's just something I'm dabbling with in the hopes that it will unlock a part of me that needs freeing. (See, I'm getting all creative and stuff with my descriptions). I've always loved creative writing, and maybe just maybe if I am consistent with it... I will improve. Maybe one day my writing will be something worth reading. But I know, hands down, I will never improve if I don't practice.

So there.

Along with fun images that, hopefully, still stir something within you... I will also add writing that may someday do the same.

What {hidden} talent or desire are you trying to improve on?

No comments