More Writing.

I haven't written in a while. Yes, I've posted image after image this summer, it's been an eventful one! But I haven't taken the time to really sit down and write. The honest truth is that I don't think anyone cares what I have to say, and that you all only want to see the images I've created, which is completely fine and there's nothing wrong with that... so I don't take time to share my inner thoughts or feelings.

Well, I'm going to try to change that. Yes this is my photo blog, but it's still a blog. I believe writing will  give it personality. Maybe the images will mean more to you, if I tell why I love them... or maybe not. But if it doesn't help you, it will help me. I  need to tell you why I choose to share these images. I need to do it so it will help me as a photographer. So it will help me as an individual.

So you may or may not read what I have to write, but I'm going to do it anyway. I will do this for me.

And you. ;)

No comments