Motherhood.

IMG_8809-1

Does this picture make you smile? It totally makes me smile! Maybe because I'm a mom. Maybe  because I took this photo.  This is a cute family that I took pictures of at the Portrait Party (I know the last name is Webb, but I'm sorry, I can't remember her first name for the life of me... Stacey, help!) I love how each of her children are doing something different... kisses... hugs... crying... and the look on mom's face is pure happiness!  This is a special photo. It has a theme without needing a title. Yes? This encompasses what motherhood is all about. You take the good with the bad! "Come what may... and love it!" (Like my new header and "watermark"? I'll explain more later.)

1 comment

  1. Yes, it does make me smile... and her name is Amie.... she is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete