Tater Bug Turns One!




















Holy Cow! How precious is this little boy? We had a super casual First Birthday photo shoot for him and can I just tell you how much I love taking pictures of kids! Taking pictures of children is where my real passion for portrait photography took off! Family portraits are way fun, but there's something about letting a kid be him or herself that really create lasting images! It's very rewarding for me when a parent looks at the images I've taken of their child and sees an image in particular and says, "Oh! That's so him/her!"

This was one of those shoots. We didn't try to pose him or force any smiles. He just did his thing! He's a natural and my gosh he's cute! 

Hope your heart smiled a little!

If you're interested in scheduling a birthday shoot for your child age 1+, let me know and I'll get the pricing to you! aliciastatesphotography [at] gmail {dot} com

No comments