Just ‘cause

I don’t have a picture to share. I just wanted to say hello.

Hello!

I don’t “talk” enough here.  Or anywhere else, for that matter.

So here’s my kick-started attempt to let  you get to know me. I’m letting you into my life. 

Did you notice my revised watermark? I love it. Thanks, Shem for teaching me how to create a decent png! Seriously, I thought I was computer savvy, but I could not figure it out for the life of me! Believe it or  not, it was a simple concept, I just needed someone to show me!

I realize that I don’t write much on here because I am worried about what you all will think of me. It’s true. And I don’t want to offend anyone. But  I really shouldn’t be worried about something so trivial.  You’ll love me, not care about me, or hate me. And that’s okay. I’ve been inspired, and have decided to use this blog for more than just displaying my favorite photos.

Wish me luck. I can barely keep up on our family blog.

I’ll need it.

And I will be back soon. Like, really soon.

Someone (well, 2 someones) are going to win complimentary photo shoots tomorrow night at  our ward’s Relief Society Service Auction!  Stoked.

No comments