Assisting with Photographer, Larry Reeves

6june 201 6june 205 6june 160     6june 168 6june 127 6june 128

I had the opportunity to help out the talented Photographer, Larry Reeves for a wedding this morning!  I didn't have a "Wedding" gallery... and it's simply because I am still a little intimidated by weddings! That's a lot of pressure for this budding photographer! :) Soon, though. Soon!

Working with Larry was great! His easy-going approach was totally my style, and not to mention I learned a lot! Thanks again, Larry for your words of wisdom and for letting me tag along!

5 comments

  1. I absolutely LOVE the pictures you did! I wish my photographer did a better job. She sucked at taking the pictures and then giving them to me! It took her 6 months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Great job, Alicia! and, thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great photos. I love the last photo, that is so perfect.
    Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I love them! Thanks for being there for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely captures! That kissing one is really great!

    ReplyDelete