Pricing

Right now, I am only offering on-location photo shoots. I apologize to those of you who were looking forward to doing a studio shoot.

*Prices are for Utah and Salt Lake Counties, if you're 1 or more hours away, please contact me for adjusted travel pricing

*PRICES HAVE CHANGED!

Family Portraits/Individual Portraits: $100

Engagement Portraits: $150

Bridal Portraits: Start at $100 (contact me)

Weddings: Start at $500 (contact me)


All Portrait Sessions include:

Edited Portraits on CD





1 comment

  1. Alicia, This is Jeff Moss' mom Christie. Just wondering if you don't move before the end of the year if you could come down in the Provo area and do a photo shoot for our family. We have 7 children and they will all be here the week after Christmas. We were thinking maybe Saturday, January 3 I was talking to Holly last night and asked her about asking you to do our family pictures. She thought that would be a great idea. Let me know. You can e-mail me at teeteetwin@yahoo.com or call me 801-367-5708. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Christie

    ReplyDelete