Kayleen, Maternity Portraits




This is my lovely cousin, Kayleen. Yep, I'll claim her! We're 5 months apart and grew up on opposite sides of the pacific ocean, but somehow we stayed good friends through the years. She's seen me at worst, for sure, and still claims me too! We've both moved around a lot since we've started families of our own, sometimes even living in the same state at the same time! That's always fun for us!



Over the years, she's been one of my top supporters and it was a pleasure to create portraits for her (and not just her cute kids)! Maternity portraits are amazing because we're celebrating a woman's changing body and ability to grow life! I will never not think that's amazing! Can't wait to meet her little guy!

And obviously, I couldn't resist the cute face she brought along with her!












No comments