Progress... it feels so good.

It's fun (and a little embarrassing) to look back at my photos from years ago.

I remember what I was thinking and where I was at photographically... and it makes me happy that I have learned so much since then. I'm pleased that my skills have improved and that my images are better than they were.

I'm nowhere (nowhere) near where I want to be, but knowing if I keep doing what I'm doing, I will continue to progress keeps me excited about the possibilities!  I hope there will always be a higher mountain to climb. I don't believe there is an "Everest" in photography. I will never be able to say "I've done it! That's the hardest thing I will ever have to do." Nope. Never. But that's part of the appeal.

Progress... steady (even slow) progress.. that's the goal.


No comments