Venture off the beaten path



















These cute girls are my boys' favorite babysitters! We traded some baby sitting for a photo shoot, and sure had some fun last week. McKaida's cute headband matched beautifully with the spot we found, and she worked it! This was the first time Jorie took pictures with me and it took her a minute to warm up, but once she did, she rocked it! We will definitely be doing this again! I would love to do photo sessions in this same spot in each season... just sayin', girls...

I am in love with these images. We woke up bright and early (for a Saturday) complete with some Del Taco hashbrowns and caught some gorgeous morning light, in a spot we just happened upon. True Story. I heard the little brook and ventured off the beaten path to find this tiny clearing that was pure magic! The smells, the sounds, the light... We could have stayed there all day! ...but we filled up my SD card... so until next time!!

I will be back.

Enjoy.

No comments